It’s our sense of same that will change the world…
About Mark Bowness
At the age of 26, my life hit rock bottom. My marriage was over. I was severely depressed and I tried to take my own life. This attempt led to a powerful awakening: I had lived for 26 years and yet I had never truly lived.
As a result of my profound life change I am become absolutely committed to instigating life change, community change and world change.
30 days to kick start your life change
How to forgive those who have hurt you (part two)
Mark I August 4th, 20145 reasons why forgiving those who have hurt you matters (part one)
Mark I July 24th, 20145 instant absolute must-do’s if every week just feels the same
Mark I July 14th, 20145 ways to develop a dominion mindset and powerfully live your life
Mark I June 30th, 2014
5 ways to develop a dominion mindset and powerfully live your life
Popular with 19 responses .
Life Change TV: Serena Star-Leonard – How to retire in 12 months.
Popular with 18 responses .
Day Three – Divorce Your Story.
Popular with 15 responses .
The Dominion Mindset: The key to living your life at level 2 (Part One)
Popular with 14 responses .
- 5 ways to develop a dominion mindset and powerfully live your life
Join our Facebook community
- 30 Days to kick-start your life change
- Business Change
- Community Change
- Guest Blogposts
- Inspiring Images
- Life Change
- Life Change – The Vision Updates
- Life Change Podcast
- Life Change Quick Tip
- Life Change TV
- New Year's Revolution
- Real People Real Life Change
- World Change
Real People Real Life Change
- Archie Ward - How my trip to the ‘Land of Smiles’ taught me to how to live. (Real People, Real Life Change)
- Cheryl Schull - Chasing A Miracle. (Real People, Real Life Change)
- Eliza Fayle - Moving beyond the breaking point (Real People, Real Life Change)
- Real People, Real Life Change: Alice Nurum - How college changed my life
- Sheila Henry - How ending my limiting beliefs changed my life (Real People, Real Life Change)
- How I Found My Catalyst and Lived Happily Ever After. (Real People, Real Life Change)